95 West Hamilton Road
Oberlin, OH 44074
When the weather turns hot, Splash Zone can help cool you off! Whether you're a serious swimmer or just want to get wet on those hot summer days, the outdoor pool has 6,000 sq feet of water to dip your body in. The adventurous can choose between two 24 foot high waterslides. The main pool also features tumble buckets, 4 lap lanes, water jets, a smaller slide feature with water cannons, and a separate tot pool with a mushroom waterfall. With an outdoor concession stand open all summer, you won't even have to dry off to get a snack. When you don't feel like getting wet there's even a playground for the youngsters and dry-at-heart.
Splash Zone offers swim lessons year round so your child can become more and more comfortable in the water. Classes are available for all ages and swimming levels for children. Lessons are taught by Water Safety Instructors. They work hard to provide a positive learning environment and teach your child lifelong swimming skills.
Hours of Operation: Noon-7:45 pm daily
Full concession stand is available during summer months while the outdoor pool is open. Please be aware that no outside food or beverages may be brought into the facility.
Want to take a break from all the fun in the water or are you just a dry person? Splash Zone's outdoor pool area also features a playground for children. Dry off on the swingset or climb on the many obstacles for a whole new kind of fun! The outdoor playground is available during outdoor pool hours only (Noon-7:45pm daily).
1. RIDERS must lay on their backs at all times. No sitting up while riding the slide is permitted. All riders must be 48” tall to ride the waterslide.
2. NO COMBS or foreign objects are allowed in the pockets. NO jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. NO cut-off jeans only swim suits allowed.
3. RIDERS must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions from the lifeguard stationed at the starter tub.
4. ALL RIDERS must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest or hands clasped behind their head.
5. ONLY one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted.
6. NO FLOTATION devices or jackets are permitted on the slide.
7. THE LINE should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub.
8. RIDERS must be in good health, pregnant women or individuals with heart or back conditions should not use the slide.
9. DO NOT use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
10. FOLLOW the rules of the slide attendant.
11. NO RUNNING, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling, or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume.
12. NO DIVING from the side of the flume.
13. LEAVE the plunge pool promptly (at the ladder) after entering.
14. NONSWIMMERS not permitted.
15. T-SHIRTS and swim goggles may not be worn while riding the slide
16. WARNING: Water depth is 3 feet 6 inches