95 West Hamilton Road
Oberlin, OH 44074
Monday - Friday
6am - 8pm
8am - 8pm
Noon - 5pm
Noon - 8pm (Summer Only)
Noon - 7:45pm
Dates of Operation
June 3 - August 14, 2016
(August 15 - 21: 4 - 8pm)
If you are not in the submersible mood, exercise in the Field House at Splash Zone. You can walk year round on the three lane rubberized walking track whether it is raining or snowing outside. A Walking Track Only Membership is available. The track circles two full size basketball courts or four short courts. These courts can also be renovated to four regulation size volleyball courts. Throughout the year, Splash Zone offers volleyball and basketball leagues. The courts can also be rented for numerous events. See pricing below. Open Gyms are available throughout the day and you can borrow our basketball or volleyball or bring your own.
The Field House can be rented by outside organizations for team building activities, area sports teams to get in extra practice times and for outside tournaments. Think outside of the box - in addition to volleyball and basketball, the Field House can be used for baton practice and soccer practice. The Field House is available for rental Monday through Sunday, 6:00am to 10:00pm at the rates below. Please call at least 2 weeks in advance to schedule your rentals.
- $25 per hour for short basketball court or 1 volleyball court
- $50 per hour for half of the field house
- $100 per hour for full field house
- Courts can be rented no less than 72 hours (3 days) prior
to date of rental.
- Payment of $25/court/hour is due at the time of rental.
- Cancelations will result in a $5 cancelation fee.
- General public court rentals are limited to 10 participants.
- Individuals within that group will be required to check in at the front desk to declare GROUP NAME and GET A WRIST BAND.
- Individuals on rented courts without wrist bands or daily admission stamps will be asked to pay the daily admission fee or leave the facility.
- One (1) court will be available for public use at all times with the exception of full court rentals made 30 days in advance.
- No street shoes or soles that mark the floor or cleats of any kind are permitted on field house floor.
- Participate at your own risk.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is an alcohol, drug and smoke-free facility.
- The LCMPD is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No coolers permitted in the facility. Food & drink in designated areas only. Water bottles permitted. No glass containers.
- Fighting, profanity, disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- No dunking or hanging on basketball rims, nets or curtain.
- No throwing of balls or bouncing them off walls.
- Those breaking rules will be denied facility use and/or asked to leave without a refund.